+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Things you know you shouldn't be doing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Mo:
    Welding while buzzed. It wasn't me, but I'm just saying....

Also, "borrowing" parts from another project (albeit disused) for "development"....we're going to give them back. Honest! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, plasma cutting while buzzed...again, not me, just saying...

We are also guilty of #2
    Dr. Adam Witthauer
    Iowa State University 2002-2013 alum

Mad Scientist, Gonzo Racewerks Unincorporated, Intl.

!!!

Brake cleaner plus welding = death...unless it's in the green can I guess

http://www.brewracingframes.com/id75.htm
    -Richard Mazur
    ASU

Sitting on a spark plug on a running engine... OW
    Mountain Lion Motorsports

Making a barrel stove out of a random barrel found in the engineering building.

Helping the University out by disposing of a pallet in said barrel stove, in the shop driveway. You know, just to make sure it works...
    Brian Seater
    Washington State University FSAE 2005-2009
    http://sae.wsu.edu

Acquiring a bunch of non working propane grills, then using charcoal in them.

Making burgers and hotdogs on said grill while in line for the homecoming parade, then being told that we cant grill on our float. Then grilling covertly through the remainder of the parade.
    SAE @ University of Central Florida

Random 08-09
    Team Leader 09-10
    Electrical Lead 10-11
    Electrical Lead 11-12

Responding sarcastically to people trolling the forums for inane information *GASP*
    Formula SAE: When you just can't get rid of a girlfriend.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pennyman:
    Responding sarcastically to people trolling the forums for inane information *GASP* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1

I've just been asked via private message what I meant by front wheel drive on the front left wheel...
    Lutz Dobrowohl
    2008-2011
    Raceyard Kiel

Now: Scruitineer, Design Judge, application engineer @Altair engineering

Whatever you do, do it hard!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pennyman:
    Responding sarcastically to people trolling the forums for inane information *GASP* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    +1
    Although I get more angry every time it happens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Luniz:

+1

I've just been asked via private message what I meant by front wheel drive on the front left wheel... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhmmm...I'm giving it +10.

Tell him to google "face palm," per someone else here's sarcastic (and yet highly effective IMHO) recommendation.

I honestly get giddy when I see inane questions, since I can't wait to see everyone else's sarcastic replies. The smart a$$es here are really top notch, it's some good stuff. Yes, I know, I should really stop feeding the trolls. Perhaps one day I will get bored with it.
    Dr. Adam Witthauer
    Iowa State University 2002-2013 alum

Mad Scientist, Gonzo Racewerks Unincorporated, Intl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3