+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chalmers Göteborg has Quitted Attending FS China

I'm very sorry to see that this post, and certain details contained within it, began on 27th September.

The decision not to attend FS China was officially made on the 28th September, but was not communicated to the FS China committee until 1st October. The decision was made by myself together with a group of seniors representatives of the University and no partner company had any influence over that decision.

Our finances for 2012 would not allow the trip and the budget for 2013 is currently in discussion.

Jonathan Rice
    CFS Project Manager

All right.

Welcome to China next season if finances would allow.

Originally posted by JR @ CFS:
    I'm very sorry to see that this post, and certain details contained within it, began on 27th September.

The decision not to attend FS China was officially made on the 28th September, but was not communicated to the FS China committee until 1st October. The decision was made by myself together with a group of seniors representatives of the University and no partner company had any influence over that decision.

Our finances for 2012 would not allow the trip and the budget for 2013 is currently in discussion.

Jonathan Rice
    CFS Project Manager
    ????????????????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2