+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Formula SAE Mid West Competition

Hi I have a couple of questions, could any one tell me where TBD is at Michigan??? I would like to see it on mapquest or google earth, and second I can't seem to find how much is registration this year, is it still $600, just checking to have everithing ready for Oct 10, hope this year registration last more than half an hour, I hate those 10 minutes of stress jajaja

Good luck to everyone!
    Team Formula SAE UCV 2003-2007
    Kettering University 2008

I'm still looking of ways to get there faster!
    www.fsaeucv.org

Hi I have a couple of questions, could any one tell me where TBD is at Michigan??? I would like to see it on mapquest or google earth, and second I can't seem to find how much is registration this year, is it still $600, just checking to have everithing ready for Oct 10, hope this year registration last more than half an hour, I hate those 10 minutes of stress jajaja

Good luck to everyone!
    Team Formula SAE UCV 2003-2007
    Kettering University 2008

I'm still looking of ways to get there faster!
    www.fsaeucv.org

It's Oct. 2nd, not the 10th. I just noticed they dropped the cap down to 130 and the cap for FSAE West is now at 80.

I was under the assumption that the drop of 10 teams in the East comp. was meant to ensure that the top 10 from last year got in.

TBD = To Be Determined, no site has been determined yet.
    Kory Smith
    University of Toledo Rocket Motorsports
    Hankook Tire ATC

Hey guys I think that TBD is Tampa Bay Dome not to be determined... See you in Florida!!!!!!!

P.S. Now I know why is fsae EAST...
    "El Joe" COPYRIGHT 2006

+ Reply to Thread