+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Kiezer wheels...

Hey im in the process of ordering the keizer 13*6 with the mag centres, but leaning towards having my own custom mag centres fabricated, could you please forward me the information you posses regarding there manufacturing process.

thankyou!

Michael

Aston Motorsports
    Aston University
    (tramontm@aston.ac.uk)
    ------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Eis:
    Hey guys,
    The Iowa State team is in their second year of running Keizer's 3pc 13x6 wheels. This year we are switching to the mag centers.
    I've been to the facility and Wade, the owner, is a great acquaintence of mine. If you ever need information on their manufacturing process I can provide a full report.
    Also, regarding performance. We measured 0.053" of max deflection during cornering with the 3/16" cold-spun aluminum centers. We got the mag centers in last week and plan to test soon. Will post results regarding the mags integrity, we are expecting better results. Any input from teams that ran the mag centers???

Andy Eis
    Director, Iowa State Formula SAE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Considering his last post was in 2004, i don't think he is going to check this thread again. Try emailing the Iowa State FSAE team or talking to Wade Huisman at Keizer.

We recently purchased 2 sets of their mag center wheels. They aren't the prettiest (styling wise), but I must say their customer service (more specifically, Wade) was great. We got the wheels ASAP and he even called me a few times to confirm dimensions. From what I have heard of the other FSAE wheel suppliers, great customer service is quite out of the ordinary.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redeyez:
    Hey im in the process of ordering the keizer 13*6 with the mag centres, but leaning towards having my own custom mag centres fabricated, could you please forward me the information you posses regarding there manufacturing process.

thankyou!

Michael

Aston Motorsports
    Aston University
    (tramontm@aston.ac.uk)
    ------------------------------------------------

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy has been out of school for 3 years now and I don't have that data anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6