+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: Rain Tires, 13"rim

We're looking for a set of used wets, still at least at the required 3/32". The size we're looking for is 20x7 R13. The width can be +- 1".

Let me know if you can help out!
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

We're looking for a set of used wets, still at least at the required 3/32". The size we're looking for is 20x7 R13. The width can be +- 1".

Let me know if you can help out!
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

University of Evansville has a set of Hoosier rain tires to sell in 13". They have quite a bit of tread left, not sure on the exact measurement though. I will measure them and I can get you some pictures if you would like me to. Are you going to be a MIS next week? IF so, we can bring them along for you.

Daniel
    Aces Racing - "I wanna go FAST"
    www.ueracing.com
    2011 - Lead Design - Frame and Suspension Lead

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the reply. Our budget is short, real short. We won't be able to spend more than $200 for the set, so if you guys can't let them go for that, then you don't need to clutter up your trailer with them.

Thanks,

See you there!
    CFS13 - Drivetrain

+ Reply to Thread