+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Front Breaks

I'm guessing Alejandro has english only as a second language.

Judging by the title of your post I hope you do too; you aren't exactly one to talk.
    -Charlie Ping

Auburn FSAE Alum 00-04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NateNantais:
    Brake design is funny, in that there's actually no science or math behind it. Most often teams just use whatever is donated, then focus on aesthetics, i.e. paint the calipers a nice colour and polish the rotors.

Hope this helps,

Nate <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it Does!! thanks, now all I have to do is build a hammer so I can smack myself over the head with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Charlie:
    Judging by the title of your post I hope you [speak english as a second language] too; you aren't exactly one to talk. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was waiting to say something along those lines...
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brian Smith:
    great advice nate...

I didnt think Canadians had a sence of humor. Or were you being serious? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was serious, Thats all of us Canadians are is serious. We don't have a sense of humor. We also live in Igloo's and eat seals for breakfast. In fact John (from the office) caught a polar bear last night. In fact Whales weren't even born with blow holes.....The Canadians put em there !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3