+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pi Research C-Dash

Pi Research C-Dash with Momo Mod/11 steering wheel. The C-Dash is designed to replace the normal set of analogue instruments in a vehicle. The C-dash uses a 7-segment LED display which can be used to display values directly from sensors or from a Pi System. The C-dash also has a number of individual bright LEDs which can be used as alarms and gear change lights. The C-dash is controlled by two remote buttons, which are used to set parameters and acknowledge alarms. The C-dash kit comprises of a C-dash dashboard unit, Momo Mod/11 steering wheel, sensor loom, display loom, button kit, temperature sensor, pressure sensor, RPM sensor. Plug-in additions to the C-dash can upgraded the C-dash to be used to give lap times and to allow it to be used as a data logger.

Price: POA

Pi Research C-Dash with Momo Mod/11 steering wheel. The C-Dash is designed to replace the normal set of analogue instruments in a vehicle. The C-dash uses a 7-segment LED display which can be used to display values directly from sensors or from a Pi System. The C-dash also has a number of individual bright LEDs which can be used as alarms and gear change lights. The C-dash is controlled by two remote buttons, which are used to set parameters and acknowledge alarms. The C-dash kit comprises of a C-dash dashboard unit, Momo Mod/11 steering wheel, sensor loom, display loom, button kit, temperature sensor, pressure sensor, RPM sensor. Plug-in additions to the C-dash can upgraded the C-dash to be used to give lap times and to allow it to be used as a data logger.

Price: POA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pi Research C-Dash with Momo Mod/11 steering wheel. The C-Dash is designed to replace the normal set of analogue instruments in a vehicle. The C-dash uses a 7-segment LED display which </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how much? includes the wheel right?

Sorry I have taken so long to reply Jonnycowboy, I have been quite busy over the last several weeks. If you send me your e-mail address I will send you pictures of what I am selling in the C-Dash package and price.

Thanks.
    Giuseppe_Sottile@Hotmail.com

A price and some pics would be great!

very interested!

sorry left off me email:

rowan_kent@hotmail.com

or ert@outgun.com

interested.

kamorr3@uky.edu
    University of Kentucky Formula Racing
    Watch out for the blue car from the bluegrass...

+ Reply to Thread