+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of Women in our Team

One of the two girls in our team has just reported there is now an 80kg crash dummy sitting on the toilet seat in the ladies room. He must have sneaked in overnight...

We have 2 girls on our team. One of them weighs 110 lbs and races small sprint cars and shes cute. We are hoping she'll get the best out of our car. Not to mention the possible weight advantage to the car if the average driver is heavier than her.

Our crash dummy is pretty cute too. How about you post a pic of your 110lb sprint car racer and we'll post a pic of our 80kg crash dummy.

Drum,

Will the pic of Woody be with or without the rotor-style wig someone made up for him?!

And since you think he's cute, I'll leave it to you to get him off the toilet seat so we can actually use it ...!!
    Don't ask questions you don't want answers for

That would mean going into the girl's toilets tigergirl, none of the blokes in the team do that do they?

I think you girls will have to try to coax him out of there

So I guess it was your alter ego (as opposed to yourself) who walked into the girls toilet right in front of me this morning?

Just like it must've been fairies who put all the rest of that stuff in there overnight after both us girls had left? Oh no, sorry, I forgot that there's a few non-female "girls" on the team, aren't there? I guess that's how the moulds got in there.

And as for Woody, I'd sooner use the upstairs toilets in 253 before I move him again.
    Don't ask questions you don't want answers for

Our Suspension team leader is a girl... HOW ABOUT THAT!!! and she knows more about roll centers than some of the guys..and shes cute too..so a very dangerous combination!
    Alejandro Rondon
    Universidad Simon Bolivar
    www.formulasae.grupos.usb.ve

We all thought the idea of having a girl on our team was real smooth, and it was, and we liked it. Some of us liked it more then others, lets just say (from experience) a good looking girl in the shop that gets along real well with your most productive senior team member is not always the best thing for speed of production. But it does make him alot easier to get along with...

So i guess he couldn't use the excuse of being caught up in the shop if he is late for a date then eh.

we had one girl on our team last year that actually went to competition for some unexplainable reason. She was better at polishing than I so she did that for us atleast.
    she quit this year for BS reasons.

This year we have a new girl on our team that is really productive and everyone seems to appreciate her being around. She is semi in charge of one of our side projects for next year and is doing well.
    Auburn 2005 Brakes

We have a first year girl on our team, named Tania. She absolutely rocks.

She is very motivated, is prepared to get hands dirty, turn spanners, AND do the marketing / management / organizing type stuff with maturity beyond her years.

She is usually in a good mood, and for the skills she lacks (technical shit), compared to 4th year guys, she makes up for with motivation and an excellent attitude. She is very bubbly also. She is complete F1 trivia nut, and general racing fanatic.

The first time she met us, she was in high school and attending a uni open day. She stuck around for a while in the afternoon to help file chassis tubes (how cool huh?).

I think she likes Scott from Monash (he gave her a necklace thingy at FStudent).

Tania's has recruited a few other female friends to help out also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast