+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: any team install NOS on your car ??

This has to be a fake question, I mean if it works in the movies and NFS clearly it will work in an FSAE car. Also I believe NOS works really well if you are ever being chased by a police helicopter while in a ditch, But be prepared to jump 20 cars and an ambulance after.
    - "An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Bohr

It's especially usefull in accelereation event.
    You will also have to install a waste catch can of minimum 1L or 10% of NOS bottle displacement.
    We use coco chanel NO5

What are you guys talking about?

You only need the NOS sticker to make the car faster.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bobby Doyle:
    What are you guys talking about?

You only need the NOS sticker to make the car faster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, you forgot that you need the install underbody lights and a flamethrower exhaust to take get the power increase from the stickers

You might lose your floorpan if you aren't careful...
    Formula SAE: When you just can't get rid of a girlfriend.

the concern is not the floorpan... that will be blown off long after the driver passes out because of the 8G acceleration due to NOS. Didn't you hear? If you aim the purge towards the tires, you get a frictional coefficient of 4.7!
    -Evan Hoglund

Manufacturing Guru 08-10
    SDSM&T FSAE

So... let me see if I got this right. I have to have two bottles, but is there a way for the stream to be pointed upwards adding some down force?
    SC Racing

Yeah dude! All you have to do is put NOX stickers on the top of your car. That adds downforce. Make sure you put it as far out in the front if its rear wheel or as far out in the back as possible if it is front wheel drive.

Oh, the bottles you have. Put them in for show and so when you meet Chinese gangsters your car blows up. If you use them, you'll blow the welds on your intake.

bro, of course as long as you dont fire the NOS too early, then it should play nicely with your vtec yo

oh... and bra, always make sure you double clutch like you should! none of that granny shifting crap!
    Any views or opinions expressed by me may in no way reflect those of Stewart-Haas Racing, Kettering University, or their employees, students, administrators or sponsors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast