+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lewis hamilton - genius

can anyone else believe this guy? three races, three podiums, while schooling massa, kimi, and alonso in the process (well not massa today in bahrain) i knew he would be good but damn. it's great to see the next generation of drivers running so well so quickly, especially when its our generation. i especially liked his comment when peter windsor asked him what he thinks about his 3/3 podiums setting a record F1 debut and his response was "sweet".
    John Valerio
    Queen's FSAE
    http://engsoc.queensu.ca/formulacar/

can anyone else believe this guy? three races, three podiums, while schooling massa, kimi, and alonso in the process (well not massa today in bahrain) i knew he would be good but damn. it's great to see the next generation of drivers running so well so quickly, especially when its our generation. i especially liked his comment when peter windsor asked him what he thinks about his 3/3 podiums setting a record F1 debut and his response was "sweet".
    John Valerio
    Queen's FSAE
    http://engsoc.queensu.ca/formulacar/

Yeah, I really can't believe it. It helps that Mclaren is very reliable this year. Its going to be a very interesting year in F1. 3 way tie for the lead in points after 3 races.

His interviews are awesome too... and to think he's doing this at circuits he's never raced at!?!?!?! Insane! I'm looking forward to the European races. I finally have a new driver to cheer for. It's been a while... 1994
    McGill Racing Team 2003 - 2004
    Dawson College Baja 2009
    Concordia Formula Racing 2010 - current

Bump it up... qualifies on pole at the Canadian GP!!!
    McGill Racing Team 2003 - 2004
    Dawson College Baja 2009
    Concordia Formula Racing 2010 - current

I was really impressed. I thought for sure Alonso would have had pole there at the very end, but damn Hamilton is quick. Im sure the race engineers at McLaren have a big part in it, but damn!
    Colorado FSAE | '05 - '07
    Goodyear Tire & Rubber | '07 - '11
    NASCAR Engineer | '11 - ??

Hamilton's little flick of opposite lock towards the Wall of Champions? Money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast