+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The vehicle suspension wikipedia page...

...needs help.

Whoever wrote it is partially retarded.

I spent all night last night re-writing the sections on weight transfer, jacking forces and instant centers.

Many of the sections are poorly written, hard to understand, overly long or have terrible grammar.

Just a shoutout, do what you want.
    Formula SAE: When you just can't get rid of a girlfriend.

...needs help.

Whoever wrote it is partially retarded.

I spent all night last night re-writing the sections on weight transfer, jacking forces and instant centers.

Many of the sections are poorly written, hard to understand, overly long or have terrible grammar.

Just a shoutout, do what you want.

The problem is, those "retarded" people often think they're right, and will change correct data back... one of the reasons I stopped editing wikipedia articles.

I wrote most of the Otto Cycle article, it has since been bastardized.
    Wesley
    OU Sooner Racing Team Alum '09

connecting-rods.blogspot.com

why bother? surely you have something better to do with your time?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark_W:
    why bother? surely you have something better to do with your time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. Which is why I haven't bothered...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wesley:
    The problem is, those "retarded" people often think they're right, and will change correct data back... one of the reasons I stopped editing wikipedia articles.

I wrote most of the Otto Cycle article, it has since been bastardized. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be funny if you and Pennyman are actually the two who have been writing over each other's stuff on wikipedia
    Horace Lai

+ Reply to Thread