+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Nationals 2006

Neil,

We are hoping to get there around 2-3 or so. We barely made it through registration last year when we arrived a little late. So, we are leaving a little earlier this year in hopes to accomplish this. Can't wait to see you guys and the new car!
    - Erick

FSAE ('99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 pit stop '07)
    FSAE Australasia '00
    FSAE Japan '04

are we all meeting up and going to dinner tomorrow?
    Erich Ohlde
    Jayhawk Motorsports
    FSAE 04 - 09

All electrical components and wiring harnesses depend on proper circuit functioning, which is the transmission of charged ions by retention of the visible spectral manifestation known as "smoke". Smo

I'm down for dinner. We should get there around 2:30-3. hopefully we can all paddock(sp) some what close to each other.
    University of Oklahoma alum
    Sooner Racing team...sae.ou.edu
    " I see no point in being the richest man in the cemetery."
    "Bail!! Bail!!"

Congratulations Sooners on a great finish.

i'm just glad the wings on both cars didn't break or collapse on someone. =]
    University of Oklahoma alum
    Sooner Racing team...sae.ou.edu
    " I see no point in being the richest man in the cemetery."
    "Bail!! Bail!!"

Next year I think I'll come with tires that aren't over a year old, a tire warmer, and maybe some wings.
    Congrats to all the trophy winners.
    See y'all next year.
    Travis Rouse - Test Pilot - The University of Texas (Austin)
    http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...s/fsae_sig.jpg

Ohhh man, was Nationals an exciting nail biter event this year. That was way more intense than SAE in my opinion.

Just so people know what a tire warmer is, that is your co-driver and his runs before yours. Although, it seemed like as a second driver I sat around longer than my co-driver did before his next run. Anyone else feel that way?

That happened last year too. My co-driver barely had the minimum time that you were required to wait between my run and his. All in all, an excellent and very well organized event. 21 drivers, clearly we are headed in the right direction with Nationals and FSAE entries there. Let's keep it up and start the campaign for next year!!!!!
    - Erick

FSAE ('99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 pit stop '07)
    FSAE Australasia '00
    FSAE Japan '04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6