+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Western Michigan University Shootout

Hello All,

What teams would be interested in a shootout at Western Michigan University? Our team is interested in planning an event towards the end of this summer in conjunction with the WMU's Bronco Bash. No details have been worked out yet but all of the teams like to compete with there vehicles and this would be an opportunity for that.

Hello All,

What teams would be interested in a shootout at Western Michigan University? Our team is interested in planning an event towards the end of this summer in conjunction with the WMU's Bronco Bash. No details have been worked out yet but all of the teams like to compete with there vehicles and this would be an opportunity for that.
    SAE/FSAE President 05-06 Suspension Team Leader 06-07

Adam

Does your invitation extend to FSAE alumni with past cars.

John Burford

Count Toledo in!! Let us know when.
    Mike McVetta
    NASA Glenn Research Center
    Rocket Motorsports Alumni 04-07

SVSU is interested. Email me at rdsmit1@svsu.edu with more information.

I'm guessing UMich-Dearborn would be game too. Maybe on experimental turbo briggs power!

UW-Platteville will probably still have our car, we may be tearing into our engine thou, since we were running at 250+ degrees and no oil pressure on the corners thru endurance....
    Mike Duwe
    UWP Alumni

Former Drivetrain Leader and Team Captain

FSAE alumni will also be invited. I will take this interest to the executive committee and see how they want to progress.

What suggestions do you have for what type of shootout to have?

Does anyone have any different events that they'd like to try?

Ferris State is definitely down. We may be BIG and SLOW.. but I know we have enough drivers that would love to come down.

How does the idea of a Relay event sound. Obviously it would have to be safe and all that but We could have teams partner up and run through the events in a relay form.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast