unreal... thanks heaps mate!
    Ganesh Mohan
    RMIT Racing Enthusiast

Originally posted by Skyline:
    unreal... thanks heaps mate!
    i second that

about time people started posting pictures instead of teasing us
    Andrew

I have finally got around to uploading mine, gradually understanding how to use my cam to get pics of cars in motion..!

Was design judging for most of the event - hence the limited amount of photos

Enjoy!

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...ormulaStudent/

Edit: Echoing RaciagManiac's comments, if anyone one would like a hi-res pic (3072*2304), PM me and I'll oblige,
    ---------------------------
    Pie Man

Originally posted by dancin stu:
    I have finally got around to uploading mine, gradually understanding how to use my cam to get pics of cars in motion..!
    Lol Stu! by now I am sure you have a lot of experience of fast moving vehicles!

not sure about DSC01141 with all the aluminium welding. it either looks messy or bulky. points for the team for trying though.

RMITs wheels look real class! and car has nice rear rocker arrangement with motion ratio to get large damper movement. Brunels car much more pleasing bodywork wise this year.
    ...we got emergency on planet earth

Yo, just got back from my summer hols!!!
    I've managed to compile my own gallery of photos that I took from the competition.

Chheck out pcpimages

Great photos!!

Just wondering if you guys use Flickr? There is a Formula SAE group there but only 18 members at the moment. It would be great if all photographers can contribute some photos there.

I didn't take many shots as I was busy with the Class 3 competition and I only have a kit lens. But I am planning to get a tele lens soon, for the FS2008!! Hopefully I will have some spare time for some photo shooting actions by the time!! Here it is the link for my Flickr Formula Student photo and a few shots I took.

Harry Cheung
    ---
    Retired Testing Manager/Steering/Suspension/Electrical Designer of
    Team Bath Racing 2008

My Flickr | [URL=http://www.miniharry.co.uk]My Webspace

+ Reply to Thread