+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aprilia SXV 550 engines for sale

I would be interested in buying the running engine, ASAP. If you have any information on the engine condition (running time, changed parts, pictures, etc) you can send them to ma at alexrou235@gmail.com As I said, if the engine is in running condition and trouble-free, we probably be willing to buy by the end of the week.

Could you please mail me the specs and some pics of the engine??
    My mail id is nvp.f1crazer@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    “Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" - Ayrton Senna

hi
    I'm from NITK Racing.If you still have the engine,we're interested.please send me full details of the engines.thnx
    Anirban Ghosh
    NITK Racing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anirban Ghosh:
    hi
    I'm from NITK Racing.If you still have the engine,we're interested.please send me full details of the engines.thnx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my email id is
    anirbanghosh2011@gmail.com
    Anirban Ghosh
    NITK Racing

hi
    I'm from PEC and we're very interested in your offer.Please mail the following details including d snaps to ishankarora25@gmail.com
    1.Specific details of the aprillia engine (including transmission)
    2.your quotation and import rates to india.
    3.pls mail me d snaps asap...:P

I had a broken 550 engine, rear Sylinder, connecting rod, piston, and valves and maby some damage on drive shaft....
    Need parts or an complete engine.
    Can you help me??
    sxv550 whit broken engine

I wait since 3 months for my engines from Thor. And since several weeks he didn't answer my mails or anything else. Perhaps, anyone could help me with this issue.

Did you send the guy money over the internet?
    Everthing you want is just outside your comfort zone!

Sorry to say, but it sounds like you won't be getting any engines. Were it me, I would start trying to recover the money or at least find out who it was sent to and get in contact with them.
    Everthing you want is just outside your comfort zone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2