+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Engine Development Engineers

Rapidly growing Chicago based engine distributor is looking for multiple engine development engineers. We are looking for mechanical or Electrical engineers with electronic engine calibration experience, turbo matching and development experience, engine emissions and catalyst development experience, cooling system development and engine test experience. Engineers must be highly motivated self starters interested in becoming part of a dynamic team tasked with developing and bringing to market new product. If you are interested in learning more about these positions please contact Derreck Keith.

Phone630)350-9400
    cell630)415-5248
    dkeith@powergreatlakes.com

Rapidly growing Chicago based engine distributor is looking for multiple engine development engineers. We are looking for mechanical or Electrical engineers with electronic engine calibration experience, turbo matching and development experience, engine emissions and catalyst development experience, cooling system development and engine test experience. Engineers must be highly motivated self starters interested in becoming part of a dynamic team tasked with developing and bringing to market new product. If you are interested in learning more about these positions please contact Derreck Keith.

Phone630)350-9400
    cell630)415-5248
    dkeith@powergreatlakes.com

I am a co-op student with experience in engine calibration, forced induction system design, and engine dyno operation. Is your company interested in taking on any interns?
    "I couldn't find the sportscar of my dreams, so I built it myself" -Ferdinand Porsche

Yes we are looking for both full time engineers and co-op/intern postions. Drop me a resume or find me at FSAE next week.

Hey Derreck,

I saw you post so I just thought I say hi. How are things going these days?
    Brian Lewis
    Performance Electronics, Ltd.
    www.pe-ltd.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Perf.Elec.Ltd
    Engine Management Systems

Busy as hell but still playing with engines. Looking for a few good people and couldn't think of a better group to turn to.

Congratulation to all of the teams that competed in FSAE last week! There were some great looking cars this year. It is amazing how the quality just keeps getting better every year. Congrats to the Wisconsin team, good engine design presentation. Michigan- Dearbourn, I like the V-twin with CVT, unique! Does anyone know what happened to the aero cars (UTA, OU)? They seemed to be doing fairly well on Friday.

Please keep the resumes coming we are growing and still looking for a few good engineers, full time and inters.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dkeith:
    Congratulation to all of the teams that competed in FSAE last week! There were some great looking cars this year. It is amazing how the quality just keeps getting better every year. Congrats to the Wisconsin team, good engine design presentation. Michigan- Dearbourn, I like the V-twin with CVT, unique! Does anyone know what happened to the aero cars (UTA, OU)? They seemed to be doing fairly well on Friday.

Please keep the resumes coming we are growing and still looking for a few good engineers, full time and inters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    UTA blew up on Saturday I know. I believe OU finished but I do not recall. UMR also blew up Friday I recall.

Glad to see you recognized our school here Our CVT works great, just the 3/8 rod end broke a few laps in with 1 cone. We are pretty dissapoined because our time would have warrented about an 8th place finish considering how well we did in all the static events. We are happy but sad. So be it!

Just to clarify,

We (UTA) didn't blow up. Bolts mounting the differential to the chassis yielded during the first driver's session of the endurance. The car has more potential, just disappointed we didn't get to showcase it fully.
    - Erick

FSAE ('99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 pit stop '07)
    FSAE Australasia '00
    FSAE Japan '04

OU had a loose wire that knocked us out of enduro. =[ o'well. it just made us more determined to do well at west!!
    University of Oklahoma alum
    Sooner Racing team...sae.ou.edu
    " I see no point in being the richest man in the cemetery."
    "Bail!! Bail!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast