+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Collegiate Roadshow at IMIS

Hi Michael,

Thanks for having us. I know that Jeff had a good time.

How about next year we bring a running engine?
    Brian Lewis
    Performance Electronics, Ltd.
    www.pe-ltd.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Perf.Elec.Ltd
    Engine Management Systems

I just wanted to drop a belated note of thanks to all the presenters who came out from all of the guys from University of Cincinnati. We're hoping to bring more of the team to events like these in the future. Highly recommended to any teams who can make it to these events.

Before we get presenters all lined up, how much interest would there be if we organized another one in conjunction with the IMIS show? It would again be on the Saturday.

If there is interest, should we repeat some (or all) of the presentations from 2011 or should we look for mother topics? If so, what topics would teams be interested in?

Michael, I would very much enjoy hearing at least a couple of the presentations from this year again, with those being Engine Calibration 101 and Suspension Tuning and Development. I think both Kim and Steve have a lot of knowledge that got skimmed over due to time constraints. Getting through Tech was a nice help, especially for someone that's never been through a tech inspection, but if the audience has been through tech, I don't see this one being as valuable to repeat. Having more time to either talk with the presenters or walk around the IMIS show would definitely be nice.

Regardless of the presenters and topics, if there is another Collegiate Roadshow, I plan on attending.

-Matt
    Matt Davis
    University of Cincinnati
    Bearcat Motorsports: 2012-2013: Suspension guy

Bilstein: 2013 - ??: Product Engineer

This post is a collection of my own thoughts and opinions, and in no way, shape or form reflects the thoughts/opinions of my company, my university or anyone else but myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2