+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cbr 600rr engine dimension

i am in an urgent need of engine length,breadth,height to complete my frame in solidworks. known people please contact me. jaguarvinod@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vinoth kumar View Post
    i am in an urgent need of engine length,breadth,height to complete my frame in solidworks. known people please contact me. jaguarvinod@gmail.com
    Hey Vinoth,
    The engine is THIS long, THAT deep and pretty heavy. It needs some bolts to hold it in the frame but it wont bolt into solidworks because the threads are different (threads are used for sewing and embroidery).

Oh, by the way,
    What sort of idiot are you asking such a dumb question?

Like...
    "I am building something, how many bricks do I need"? Stupid question.

Try this.

I am Vinoth the Jaguar driver, representing the Coventry cat building company. (That's the intro bit!)

I have been tasked with building a wall 10 meters long and 2 meters high with 300mm footings. I intend to use the Acme standard brick and lime based mortar.
    Can anyone suggest how many bricks I might need? (That is the asking a sensible question in a polite way)

And the request should be sent to Acme bricks in the first place.

Of course, real people (not lazy ones) would find a wall (any wall) and count how many bricks were needed per square meter. A quick calculation would then tell you how many bricks you need...... But that would avoid showing the world you are a lazy b******!

Phil
    No relation to Rhode O'Dendron

+ Reply to Thread