+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DynoJet Dyno for sale

We have a dyno forsale and below is the info on it. It was not really used by our team and the Baja team used it twice. It does have ramps and a walk way behind it (so you can walk around and work on the car from behind) This is obviosly not something that can be shipped and I am honestly just gauging intrest. Post up any questions and I will try to get them answered, it is located at zip 38501 in TN.

I'd like to list it for 7500, pickup only. Dynojet Model 198 ATV Dynamometer. Dyno was purchased a few years ago and has been used only a handful of times. Like new, includes controller and software, needs a battery, etc, etc.
    "A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

We have a dyno forsale and below is the info on it. It was not really used by our team and the Baja team used it twice. It does have ramps and a walk way behind it (so you can walk around and work on the car from behind) This is obviosly not something that can be shipped and I am honestly just gauging intrest. Post up any questions and I will try to get them answered, it is located at zip 38501 in TN.

I'd like to list it for 7500, pickup only. Dynojet Model 198 ATV Dynamometer. Dyno was purchased a few years ago and has been used only a handful of times. Like new, includes controller and software, needs a battery, etc, etc.
    "A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

Hello Justin. Been awhile. Just stopping by to say hey. We finished 18th with the Briggs twin this year

Man i hate our dynojet dyno.

Congrats Rob good to hear, I had a good talk with the Dave Klaus and he is very excited about where it may be heading.

James, the fact is our ex-dean/formula advisor decided to build a new lab before he stepped down and instead of taking this dyno out of our joint shop and using it he made excuses about how our Baja team could benifit from it (let me tell you they are useless for anyteam with a cvt) so he bought a new land and sea on for the lab and frankly this one is in the way.............Sorry for the long answer.

What model of Land & Sea did you get? I'm looking at trying to get the #035-100-1K Kart Chassis Dyno Kit to share with our Baja team
    University of Calgary Formula SAE

Is this dyno still for sale? I am in the market for an ATV/Motorcycle dyno.

Mike
    715-524-5379

+ Reply to Thread