+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: est. 2.25 lb racing seat for sale

UTSA may have an interest in a seat of this type, can you give me you asking price also.

I emailed both of you guys .

i'm interested in a seat. please send me an email to ugracing@uoguelph.ca

Thanks,
    Ben Beacock
    Alumni
    '03,'04(AWD),'05(AWD) Gryphon Racing - University of Guelph

Are you still fabricating seats? I'm interested in purchasing one. Please let me know and then we can exchange information if you're still making them...thanks

Yes i am still making them, i am working with another university at the moment, and they take priority, but i have no problem poping another seat for you.

-Ken

ken
    in order to have the 2 years in FSAE you claim you would have to be part of a team. As a part of a team it does not seem ethical to make parts for competing teams, without any gain to your own. Also your teams materials should not be used in this process, because that is stealing from a university. And finally if all of the above were not true then at a minimum the profit of these sales should go to your team which funded the seat mold you are using. I just want potential customers to know type of seller they will be dealing with. Hope this will help you knew guys. Try making one yourself teams instead its cheaper and a great learning experience.

Inspecta G

ok, this 'da boos' guy is way off base.

We purchased a seat. We love the seat. I show it to everybody. The best we can come up with after a month of work is a fibreglass mess that weighs twice as much. We just don't have the resources. Ken is a good guy to work with and let me know the manufacturing process of the seat and we even came down to check out the mold.
    Even if he is making seats for other teams, the gains from tweaking the process will make for better products for you guys next year.
    Ben Beacock
    Alumni
    '03,'04(AWD),'05(AWD) Gryphon Racing - University of Guelph

Do you still have those racing seats for sale? How much for one? Thanks! Please e-mail Mike at starduster@twcny.rr.com

Also interested in a seat. Send me a PM or email at kwancho at stanford dot edu.

Hi my teammates and I are greatly interested in acquiring the seat as we do not posses the resources necessary to manufacture one. Please send me an e-mail with the info on how to buy the seat and how much do you sell it for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast