+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB fsae car

Looking to start a program at my University. Wish I had a program when I attended.
    Any and all chassis and complete cars are eligible. Looking to spend under $5K US. In the New York Area. Email @ smbitondo@gmail.com DO NOT PM

Thanks

???

Sorry, couldn't resist. Cart =/= Kart. And FSAE people hate our race cars being called 'karts.'

Are you only interested in complete rollers, like for training and publicity, or something to modify, or what?

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

Originally posted by Drew Price:
    ???

Sorry, couldn't resist. Cart =/= Kart. And FSAE people hate our race cars being called 'karts.'
    This. This is awesome.
    Dr. Adam Witthauer
    Iowa State University 2002-2013 alum

Mad Scientist, Gonzo Racewerks Unincorporated, Intl.

Whenever I hear people correcting the kart/car thing all I can imagine is a little kid stomping his feet and yelling "But mom! I want everyone to think we're F1!."

But a kart implies no suspension, just like a cart. Jet engine or not.

Originally posted by Drew Price:
    ???

Are you only interested in complete rollers, like for training and publicity, or something to modify, or what?

Haha new to the forum and the sport thanks for the heads up!

I'm looking for something for personal use but also to spark the interest of the University. If it comes to it ill give it to the university to start up the first couple of years but its just a kick start

+ Reply to Thread