+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tough competition for the team from "the sticks"

Hello, How was everyone's esperience at the comp this year?!

I got to look at a few pictures and our co-captain got some three hours of video on it. i want to know about anything new that came around and if there were any big accidents. i got this awesome job up here this summer as a firefighter so i wont be replying much if at all, but email Eric at es65coronet@hotmail.com with some info.

dont be shy, he's a cool guy, and i am sooo anxious to hear what went down

Thanks, Have a good summer!

Erin Urvina
    University of Alaska Anchorage
    '06 FSAE Team Leader

Hello, How was everyone's esperience at the comp this year?!

I got to look at a few pictures and our co-captain got some three hours of video on it. i want to know about anything new that came around and if there were any big accidents. i got this awesome job up here this summer as a firefighter so i wont be replying much if at all, but email Eric at es65coronet@hotmail.com with some info.

dont be shy, he's a cool guy, and i am sooo anxious to hear what went down

Thanks, Have a good summer!

Erin Urvina
    University of Alaska Anchorage
    '06 FSAE Team Leader

we didnt make registration so we were there for R&D and to have a good time watchin some racing...we actually ended up voulnteering I think it was thrusday for the practice track and braking event, that was weeeell worth standing out in the cold rain all day, got to talk to a ton of ppl in the lines and get up close to the cars driving, a TON more then last year when we were all in the trailer building our car still. Watched most of the events and got a good tan, so overall it was a great weekend.
    Mike Duwe
    UWP Alumni

Former Drivetrain Leader and Team Captain

+ Reply to Thread