+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This competition is useless!

I was just going through this forum and it seems to me that you guys are nothing more than a bunch of twats. Can't believe that you are really discussing about a competition which neither gives money nor recognition. If you think that respect by a hundred people is recognition then you are wrong. How many non-car enthusiasts know about FSAE anyway? This is a silly competition that was created by forces unknown who want to keep the world's best minds away from the problems that really plague the world.Do you know how many people die of hunger or disease everyday? Are you aware that more than half of the world's population is poor? Instead of trying to build a stupid race car, you guys should try to solve the world's problems. The organizers of the competition are undercover agents who have been bribed to create hysteria among FSAE participants so that they become victims of this fraud and spend their time and money in pursuit of a goal that is non existent anyway.

Shame on you!

You are so right! Thanks for enlightening us with your superior ethical sense.

And why exactly are you wasting your precious time on this forum instead of finding a cure for cancer?

Our electric car is going to end global warning, so shut your face.

Nice try undercover FSAE'er trying to get everybody else to quit so your team wins...
    Steve Pierson
    DrexelFSAE.com

You realize some of the best engineers are actually previous FSAE engineers? By getting more young engineers involved in FSAE and solving complex engineering problems, they become BETTER at what they do in the future. After participating in college, they can solve the worlds most complex issues. There is still PLENTY of time to save the world.

Not only that--but this competition is wicked fun--and the sponsorships are from companies who very often want to hire some of the best new graduate engineers in the world.

So excuse me--but you are the naive one in this.

Ben

Obvious troll is obvious...?

Also, everybody knows that unicorn tears cure cancer, and the only way to catch a unicorn is with something fast, such as a racecar.

Shows what you know... being on an fsae team makes you poor so you can experience what being poor is like and have a better understanding of that plight.

Can some admin just close these obvious troll topics and ip- and mail-ban the person ...
    Tristan
    Delft '09 Team member, '10 - Chief Electronics
    'now' (Hardware) Security Engineer

You haven't driven one of these have you?
    "do you drive a bmw?"

Originally posted by BeunMan:
    Can some admin just close these obvious troll topics and ip- and mail-ban the person ...
    No need. My job is done. I've got you guys thinking. Don't you see that this competition makes you behave like a drug addict? You just can't have enough of it!

FSAE=Foundation for Students Addicted for Eternity.

This is my last post in the forum. Goodbye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast