+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FSAE-A After party

yeah hopefully the victorians can manage to not run out of beer...unlike some other ppl from another unnamed state!!
    Handles
    ex UOW Racing - AUS 2003 / US 2004 / FS 2004

FSAE-A After party is in Werribee I am told...just so y'all know...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Miss Muffins:
    FSAE-A After party is in Werribee I am told...just so y'all know... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

should be easy to find for everyone, just follow the sewers.

The breathalyser was great fun. I remember a certain person having a go last year, and being disappointed with his BAC result of 'only' .09 or something. So he sculled a beer and went straight back for a second go...

Success! 0.16!!!

Later, the team was treated to one of the finest displays of projectile vomiting that we had collectively ever seen. Wicked.

Steve- are suggesting unpleasant odours in the Werribee area??!

I'm just hoping they don't induce even more vomitting.

(excuse my ignorance but where is there to go in Werribee (besides the local pub...)??)

for those who dont know, werribee is also the location of melbournes sewage plant. i've been out to quite a few tests at VUT where this years event is with melb uni, and one hot summers day when the wind was blowing the wrong way the odour wasnt terribly pleasant.

Was that from the sewage or Ric's aftershave though?

You're a harsh man Farls.

Should get him to stand downwind next time

You guys, please stop bagging Ric

To quote stevep

"i'm dissapointed to see this sort of shit aired in public, at least we'd managed to keep the in-fighting and bitching to the overworked internal emails previously at MUR. the glory is in success, not the failure of others."

Will
    Retiring gracefully from FSAE

i'm sure he intended no malice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast