+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fox DHX5 damper curve

Hi there,

I really need a damper curve for the fox DHX5. Either a force/velocity or critical damping graph would be a great help. If anyone is willing to give me this information or point me in the write direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Matt

Hi there,

I really need a damper curve for the fox DHX5. Either a force/velocity or critical damping graph would be a great help. If anyone is willing to give me this information or point me in the write direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Matt

Matt,

Call up Fox, they gave the curves to our Solar Car team a week or so ago when they were considering using the DHX 5.0's.

Best,
    Drew

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

Thanks, but I have tried that. The UK importer is pretty useless and no one has got back to me in the US.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drew Price:
    Matt,

Call up Fox, they gave the curves to our Solar Car team a week or so ago when they were considering using the DHX 5.0's.

Best,
    Drew </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, I'll give them a ring from the UK then!! I sent an email a month ago and still didn't get any reply...
    Harry Cheung
    ---
    Retired Testing Manager/Steering/Suspension/Electrical Designer of
    Team Bath Racing 2008

My Flickr | [URL=http://www.miniharry.co.uk]My Webspace

+ Reply to Thread