+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ohio FSAE Shootout

Bearcat Motorsports and the Miami Valley Sports Car Club are proud to present the Ohio Formula SAE Shootout. The event will be held Sept. 15th near Dayton, OH at the Wright St. Univ. Nutter Center. It will be run in conjunction with a public autocross, but with the ability of drivers to get anywhere from 6 to 24 runs.

Format: Teams may bring as many cars as they wish with anywhere from 1 to 4 drivers per car. Each car will be staged as a two driver car and get 12 runs per heat (there will be 2 heats) which can be run by one driver or split by two. Entry fee will be $40 per car regardless of how many people will be running that car. This is meant to be a team competition and therefore the winning team will be the team with the lowest accumulated time between their three fastest runs. Their will also be individual awards for the three fastest individual runs.

Registration

Send any questions to bearcatmotorsports@yahoo.com

Bill W
    Bearcat Motorsports
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

Bearcat Motorsports and the Miami Valley Sports Car Club are proud to present the Ohio Formula SAE Shootout. The event will be held Sept. 15th near Dayton, OH at the Wright St. Univ. Nutter Center. It will be run in conjunction with a public autocross, but with the ability of drivers to get anywhere from 6 to 24 runs.

Format: Teams may bring as many cars as they wish with anywhere from 1 to 4 drivers per car. Each car will be staged as a two driver car and get 12 runs per heat (there will be 2 heats) which can be run by one driver or split by two. Entry fee will be $40 per car regardless of how many people will be running that car. This is meant to be a team competition and therefore the winning team will be the team with the lowest accumulated time between their three fastest runs. Their will also be individual awards for the three fastest individual runs.

Registration

Send any questions to bearcatmotorsports@yahoo.com

Bill W
    Bearcat Motorsports
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

5 wks to go. Bump, to the top.
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

Bill, I've got that day off from work, so I'm good to help out there. Call me if there's anything I can do to help prep the car or whatnot.
    Campus policies left students shooting back with camera phones. Life's worth more than pictures.
    www.ConcealedCampus.com

Bill, we may be interested.

Mike
    ----
    Mike Cook
    It's an engineering competition, not an over-engineering competition!

If you need any further details let me know. It'd be great to see you make it out.
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

bump...just over a week left
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

Bill, get in touch with me about this and what I can do to help/get registered for it. PM'd you the new cell phone number.
    Campus policies left students shooting back with camera phones. Life's worth more than pictures.
    www.ConcealedCampus.com

Count Toledo in, We got a small trailer to bring the newest car down.
    Suck, Press, Bang, Blow...Thats all you need to make her go!

I only see UC on the registration list. Hopefully more Formula teams will come. Our car isn't going to make it since it still sits in disrepair, but myself along with a few of my team mates are coming up to check out the event. See you guys Saturday!
    "It seems like engineers learn a hell of a lot of math just to drive a train..."

Sam Sather
    2008 Team Captain
    Miami University Redhawk Racing
    www.MiamiRedhawkRacing.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast