+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CAR WANTED!!!!

Hello All,
    Here at Western Carolina University we are trying to get our first ever FSAE team up and running. We are currently looking for an older generation car from a team that is already participating. Anything from a frame to a rolling chassis to an entire car would be helpful. If anyone out there has an old car for sale please let me know so that my school can get this project going. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Nathan M.

Hello All,
    Here at Western Carolina University we are trying to get our first ever FSAE team up and running. We are currently looking for an older generation car from a team that is already participating. Anything from a frame to a rolling chassis to an entire car would be helpful. If anyone out there has an old car for sale please let me know so that my school can get this project going. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Nathan M.

Nate,

I assume you already saw the ads for Clemson's two old cars?

They're even in the right part of the country of you. That never happens.

http://fsae.com/eve/forums/a/t...12600868/m/432104133

http://fsae.com/eve/forums/a/t...12600868/m/302104133

Best,
    Drew

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

Nate,

The WMU FSAE Team has some old cars, frames, and parts around the shop. We are currently discussing what we will be able to offer you. Keep in contact.
    Geoff Van Gemert
    Western Michigan University
    2009-2010 Project Manager & Suspension Team Leader
    2008-2009 Suspension Team Leader
    2007-2008 Suspension

Nathan,

As Drew expressed, we do have both a semi-roller and a chassis for sale here at Clemson.

If you are interested, shoot me an email and I can get you some information:

clemsonfsae@gmail.com

Thanks!

~Michelle Phillips
    Team Leader, Clemson Formula SAE
    clemsonfsae@gmail.com
    Clemson Formula SAE

The University of Minnesota has two almost complete cars we are looking to sell. Our 08 car has everything but the engine (03-05 R6) and some wiring intact. Our 05 car still has an engine in it (99 R6) and just needs some rewiring.

If you want some more info or have any questions email me at schie177@umn.edu

+ Reply to Thread