+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chassis sponsorship

Hi
    I remember that a year (or maybe two years) ago here on forum was some sponsorship offer for building a tubular space frame for under 1000$ + material cost.
    I'm unable to find that topic and would be very grateful if someone can give me some contact information to get this sponsorship (if this is even available)

Thanks
    Riteh Racing Team
    Team leader

Hi
    I remember that a year (or maybe two years) ago here on forum was some sponsorship offer for building a tubular space frame for under 1000$ + material cost.
    I'm unable to find that topic and would be very grateful if someone can give me some contact information to get this sponsorship (if this is even available)

Thanks
    Riteh Racing Team
    Team leader

Cartesian Tube. cartesiantube dot com

thanks
    Riteh Racing Team
    Team leader

How many teams have used cartesian? We are really interested to know actual turn around times that other fsae teams are seeing, and how close was it to their original quote?

Thanks
    Aces Racing - "I wanna go FAST"
    www.ueracing.com
    2011 - Lead Design - Frame and Suspension Lead

We have used Cartesian for two years. They are great people to work with. Our whole vehicle was $1600 one year and $2200 the next (if I remember correctly), mostly because of the qty of tubing and cuts needed. That includes 4130 tubing (multiple sizes) and all fishmouthing/bending. Keep in mind they cannot CNC bend so they do it all on the bench. Bends are VERY close but may need a little work once you get them back into your shop.

We usually get parts back within 2-4 weeks from giving them the files depending on how many orders they have waiting. Shipping is very reasonable.

Get ahold of Don at Cartesian. I believe he is the owner and is a great guy to work with, not to mention will get back with you by email faster than most sponsors.
    Geoff Van Gemert
    Western Michigan University
    2009-2010 Project Manager & Suspension Team Leader
    2008-2009 Suspension Team Leader
    2007-2008 Suspension

+ Reply to Thread