+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planning SAE Competitions, Egypt.

Hello everyone and Viva La Revolucion!

After the successful revolution and Egyptians are having hope again, dear God you can't imagine the amount of corruption being dug up even us didn't expect or imagine how it really was, everyone is contributing his own way for the society and I think it is time to start my way.

I want to get SAE competitions to Egypt starting with Mini-Baja, which is most suitable and we have the right terrain to punish...test the cars. Plus the cost will be lower on teams.

I'm starting to get support inside Egypt and I'm interested how new competitions got started and what difficulties they faced and what they need.

On the judges side, a good competition is which has good judging quality and standard. The problem here is that we don't really have real experts and professionals in the automotive and design engineering so how this issue can be managed?

On a side note, also "A World In Motion" is on my mind too.

PS. I sent the SAE an email, just in case anyone wondering.
    Conveyor Systems Design Engineer - EgyRoll
    AUMotorsports Team Leader 09-10
    Alexandria University, Egypt.

Hello everyone and Viva La Revolucion!

After the successful revolution and Egyptians are having hope again, dear God you can't imagine the amount of corruption being dug up even us didn't expect or imagine how it really was, everyone is contributing his own way for the society and I think it is time to start my way.

I want to get SAE competitions to Egypt starting with Mini-Baja, which is most suitable and we have the right terrain to punish...test the cars. Plus the cost will be lower on teams.

I'm starting to get support inside Egypt and I'm interested how new competitions got started and what difficulties they faced and what they need.

On the judges side, a good competition is which has good judging quality and standard. The problem here is that we don't really have real experts and professionals in the automotive and design engineering so how this issue can be managed?

On a side note, also "A World In Motion" is on my mind too.

PS. I sent the SAE an email, just in case anyone wondering.

there must be experts and profesionals in egypt, you just have to know where to find them. I know of a lot of egyptians here in the US that are profesionals in automotive and aviation, and they're all pretty sharp.

A lot of middle eastern and asian countries depend heavily on their govt. So maybe if you can get some kind of support from your govt, you can fly the same judges for the Baja competition to egypt for the first 2-3 years, and have the local egyptians shadow these judges from oversea.
    RiNaZ

We have experts outside Egypt where industries are pesent, but. not inside Egypt because of the corruption we had. We would gladly use them if they are willing to and will try to contact them if possible. Thanks for the thought.

+ Reply to Thread