+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Asking for help

I am from a FSAE racing team in china,we ordered a set of Brake calipers from ISR a month ago,but we hav't received Brake calipers so far.we've paid money.is there anyone knows why and how i can contact to them

I am from a FSAE racing team in china,we ordered a set of Brake calipers from ISR a month ago,but we hav't received Brake calipers so far.we've paid money.is there anyone knows why and how i can contact to them

if you don't know the contact ,how did you pay the bill in the first place?

i have a mail adress of them,but after i've given them money, they seldom reply me<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mscwu:
    if you don't know the contact ,how did you pay the bill in the first place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope this is the contact youre looking for-

http://www.isrbrakes.se/contact/
    I am the self proclaimed admin from India. My aim in life is to cause widespread fear among trolls.

I know this website,THANKS!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AngryIndian:
    I hope this is the contact youre looking for-

http://www.isrbrakes.se/contact/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you check the website again you can see that ISR does not use email. You must fax them. We have sometimes problem to get calipers in time from ISR living in the same country.

Krister

You live in Sweden?Do you know how long it often takes to get calipers from them?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krister:
    If you check the website again you can see that ISR does not use email. You must fax them. We have sometimes problem to get calipers in time from ISR living in the same country.

Krister </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+ Reply to Thread