+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 CBR600rr engine

For sale is a 07 600rr engine, pulled from bike at 510 miles. Engine is disassembled but completely undamaged and unmodified. Pulled for intentions of making it into a race bike but project was scraped due to lack of funds. I have all parts for sale except the clutch pack, clutch pin bearing, and undamaged stator. I do have a scratched stator that I will include. Price for entire engine is $900 and includes all bearings and bolts, but no head gasket. I will sell the engine assembled for $1400 which includes new cometic head gasket, OEM clutch pack, clutch pin bearing, AMSOIL oil filter, and 4qts of AMSOIL 10W-40 motorcycle oil. If desired I will replace and bolts (head, case, etc) and bearings with new OEM parts at dealer cost. Engine is in perfect condition, I have been assembling and race preping CBR engines for 7yrs, but for liability there is no guarantee on engine expressly or implied. shipping extra, located in zip code 43201. Will ship any method you choose or local pickup. contact with any questions.
    bkruser@gmail.com

For sale is a 07 600rr engine, pulled from bike at 510 miles. Engine is disassembled but completely undamaged and unmodified. Pulled for intentions of making it into a race bike but project was scraped due to lack of funds. I have all parts for sale except the clutch pack, clutch pin bearing, and undamaged stator. I do have a scratched stator that I will include. Price for entire engine is $900 and includes all bearings and bolts, but no head gasket. I will sell the engine assembled for $1400 which includes new cometic head gasket, OEM clutch pack, clutch pin bearing, AMSOIL oil filter, and 4qts of AMSOIL 10W-40 motorcycle oil. If desired I will replace and bolts (head, case, etc) and bearings with new OEM parts at dealer cost. Engine is in perfect condition, I have been assembling and race preping CBR engines for 7yrs, but for liability there is no guarantee on engine expressly or implied. shipping extra, located in zip code 43201. Will ship any method you choose or local pickup. contact with any questions.
    bkruser@gmail.com

clarification: Stator is undamaged, but undamaged stator cover is already sold, scratched-uncracked stator cover available.

Do you still have this engine available?
    "A man can fall many times in life, but he's never a failure until he refuses to get back up." Evel Knievel

Andy Matejek
    08-09 Team Captain
    Rutgers Formula Racing

Hi. I've been finding 07'CBR600RR
    So, if you still have it, please send me a mail.
    wait4sh@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread