+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bills required for the Cost Report

That was unclear in the rules as well last year, hence the way the West competition interpreted the rules since no one from SAE was there to make the call. In the rules it states to use the values as a minimum. Never mentioned anything about tubing and such.

I was a cost judge at West both years so far. This year it will be judge based on SAE's clarification that wasn't made last year.

I am sure some teams will still use the actual tubing cost and come out much higher than a lot of others. But overall, the actual cost is only 30 points of the whole event anyways.
    UC Santa Barbara '97 Grad
    UC Santa Barbara '96 FSAE team
    Design Engineer - Pelican Products

So how are everyone's cost reports going? Hopefully everyone already has them done. I just need to finish up the page numbering and it's ready to head out.

ours went in the mail about 10 AM on monday. should be arriving by thursday.
    Red & Blue Racing '08

Hey. To add to the original question, is it necessary to include the original receipt ITSELF in the cost report and will a photocopy suffice in some situations?

I'm saying this because we might need our originals to show at college and a few places.
    Nishant Jain.
    Ex-team member, Formula Manipal, India

photocopy is ok
    Red & Blue Racing '08

So after all do I need a bill frm torsen as one of the teams says that only torsen diff requires bill.

This thread is in regard to the rules as they were in 2008, please read the current rule.

In fact, READ THE CURRENT RULES before asking any questions, anyway you had already been answered 2 times as such on this forum. Plus, rhe rules are pretty clear on this matter anyway. Stop wasting other people valuable time or they will stop answering any of your questions.

Thank you,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::
    2007-2012 - Suspension, chassis, and stuff (mostly stuff)
    Université de Sherbrooke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2