+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cost Real Case Scenario - FSAE Michigan 2011

Hi all,

I tried finding the information but without any success. And so, I hope that fellow FSAE members will be able to help me on this one.

Does anyone know if the real case scenario is given at the begining of the competition leaving time to the team to prepare an accurate answer? or is it only given on the spot at the cost event?

Cheers,
    Max B-F
    FSSRacing 2011
    Engine management

Max,
    The Real Case Scenario is usually given out 3-4 weeks before the competitions. So stay tuned to the official SAE web site at sae.org. The Michigan one should be coming out fairly soon.

Any ETA yet on the real case? Or is it already out yet and I'm just looking in the wrong place?
    San Jose State University

FSAE Chassis and Ergonomics Lead '12-'13
    FSAE Chief Engineer '11-'12
    FSAE Chassis Technical Lead '10-'11
    Formula Hybrid Chassis Grunt '09-'10

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing le

The sae.org FSAE forum, where the real case from last year is posted, does not have anything listed yet for Michigan 2011. A search of sae.org also turns up nothing for 2011 (but does turn up 2010). Also, there is nothing on this forum, and nothing on the 2011 Cost website. I, too, feel like I'm looking in the wrong place.

Unless they choose to spring it on us at the last second this year, like the rulebook.
    SJSU Suspension Team Lead 2010-present
    Manzanita Racecars 2011-present

It's up now.

Cooling System
    Wiring Harness
    Or
    Intake Manifold

http://www.sae.org/servlets/pr...MULA&RELEASE_ID=1491
    Jason Martin

+ Reply to Thread