+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rouelle Seminars for Matlab

Similar theme to the last post

Need to become far more effective in matlab quickly - would like a class/seminar that shoves it down my throat thick and fast. (located in the US)

Any suggestions?
    --
    Marko

Similar theme to the last post

Need to become far more effective in matlab quickly - would like a class/seminar that shoves it down my throat thick and fast. (located in the US)

Any suggestions?
    --
    Marko

i wonder if doug milliken does something similar?
    OU

Would a Mathworks training class not fit the bill?
    Kettering University FSAE (99 - 03)

I picked up Matlab quickly, because I was thrown into the deep end with the task of making a program in a crunch.

That method seems to work pretty well. If you can't find a seminar, just jump in the deep end and spend some time on the internet looking for tips and such.
    --------------------------
    Matt Giaraffa
    Missouri S&T (UMR) FSAE 2001 - 2005

I'm inclined to agree sadly: Have been in at the deep end this past week - seems to work incredibly well...
    --
    Marko

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mtg:
    I picked up Matlab quickly, because I was thrown into the deep end with the task of making a program in a crunch.

That method seems to work pretty well. If you can't find a seminar, just jump in the deep end and spend some time on the internet looking for tips and such. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but that was a "Rouelle Seminar" of sorts.
    "Man, I need to practice more!" - Kenny Wallace
    "Try not to have a good time... this is supposed to be educational." - Charles M Schulz
    -OptimumG 2005-2006
    -Turner Motorsports 2008-2009
    -Black Swan Racing 2010 & 2011 Team and Driver's Champions
    -HPD Race Engineer 2011-2014
    -Currently Freelance Data/Race Engineer

+ Reply to Thread