+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for the limit

Looks like a great read!

Wish I came here first lol....Bought it on Amazon for the full 10 beans...

No worries, looks like a good weekend killer...now that I am without FSAE of course...
    Finished @ UofT Racing
    2003-2007
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

I missed the discount, but wanted it in hardcover anyway. After reading the first two chapters I realized that I'd really like to have this survive many years to come, and had to get the hardcover.

Amazing work, and I really appreciate the effort you put into putting something like this together. Your writing style reminds me of Peter Egan, of Road & Track and Cycle World fame, full of humor that anyone with half a brain would understand, but enough technical input to keep the brain functioning.
    SAE @ University of Central Florida

Random 08-09
    Team Leader 09-10
    Electrical Lead 10-11
    Electrical Lead 11-12

You just got my money. Looks awesome from the preview, nice job!
    Billy Wight
    University of California, San Diego - Formula SAE 2004-2006

May sound naive, but I've never done net-banking. Mostly because I never trusted it. A good roll of small change took me through my 4 years. Got to know the security guy from the local bank quite well.

Cutting to the chase. I ran to the bank to get that setup so that I could pay for this book(the paper back one)!!! However, the delivery is on the 11th of Jan '12.

@Matt: I'll send you the email confirmation when I get that done. Cant wait for the hard copy!! Preview's amazing.
    Regards,
    Nikhil Jali
    Electrical Head '10
    Engine & DaQ '07, '08, '09, '11
    Ashwa Racing

All I can say Matt is screw you!

I really could have done with some more sleep last night to make the day at work a whole lot less painful! But hey there we go FSAE still stealing my sleep a year after I finished up with the team.

Genuinely though thank you for a great read, it reminded me of so many of my own experiences.
    UNSW 2006-10

It was about time that something like this comes up! Already ordered....

I like that when I checkout, the line item is:

1 - Racecar - $10.00

Thanks for putting this into words, and putting those words into a book.
    Northwestern Formula Racing

Hey, thanks guys. I like to think I'm a good engineer and a decent writer, but I know all of jack squat about marketing, so if you like the book it would be awesome if you could send out an email or two to car blogs or school papers or whatever. I don't really make any money on this (if you use the $5 coupon code, my take is a gargantuan $0.04), but it is cool to have readers, and to have the FSAE experience accessible to people who would otherwise not have it.
    Matt Brown

Originally posted by Superfast Matt McCoy:
    Hey, thanks guys. I like to think I'm a good engineer and a decent writer, but I know all of jack squat about marketing, so if you like the book it would be awesome if you could send out an email or two to car blogs or school papers or whatever. I don't really make any money on this (if you use the $5 coupon code, my take is a gargantuan $0.04), but it is cool to have readers, and to have the FSAE experience accessible to people who would otherwise not have it.
    Looks like I'm not using the coupon code--you deserve more than .04 for this.

Ben

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast