+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 Edmonton Grand Prix Attn: Western Canadian Teams

I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but this is an open invitation to western Canadian teams (or anyone for that matter) who would like to start planning for a display and or demonstration at the 2006 Edmonton Grand Prix. We had our car on display last year, and it brought lots of attention to our program. I think it would be an excellent opportunity for teams and in conjunction with the display I have an idea for an informal competition at our testing grounds, Stratotech raceway ( link). I can be reached at dma@ualberta.ca if you have any other questions, hope to hear from teams.
    Dave Addington
    University of Alberta
    FSAE 2005, 2006

I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but this is an open invitation to western Canadian teams (or anyone for that matter) who would like to start planning for a display and or demonstration at the 2006 Edmonton Grand Prix. We had our car on display last year, and it brought lots of attention to our program. I think it would be an excellent opportunity for teams and in conjunction with the display I have an idea for an informal competition at our testing grounds, Stratotech raceway ( link). I can be reached at dma@ualberta.ca if you have any other questions, hope to hear from teams.
    Dave Addington
    University of Alberta
    FSAE 2005, 2006

Bump, anyone?
    Dave Addington
    University of Alberta
    FSAE 2005, 2006

+ Reply to Thread