+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Motors Company - Summer Interships Openings

General Motors is looking to hire Summer Interns with graduation dates in 2012, 2013, 2014. We are looking in the areas of Electric / Battery / Hybrid - Battery Systems.

The majors we are looking at are Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Please send resumes to Alba Colon at alba.colon@gm.com

Thanks!!!

General Motors is looking to hire Summer Interns with graduation dates in 2012, 2013, 2014. We are looking in the areas of Electric / Battery / Hybrid - Battery Systems.

The majors we are looking at are Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Please send resumes to Alba Colon at alba.colon@gm.com

Thanks!!!

Hi Alba, I met you at the New Hampshire International Speedway at the Formula SAE competition. Russ introduced me to you and we talked about internships even though I'm still a senior in high school. I tried emailing you at alba.colon@gm.com today, but my email would not go through. I will try again, but is there another way I can reach you? Thanks.

Margaux LeBlanc

I have fixed the problem and you should be receiving my email shortly! Thanks for the opportunity!

+ Reply to Thread