+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Tech - I hope everyone is alright!!!

Holy crap. I just heard about the shootings in the engineering building. I pray none of you were involved.

I called my sister (at VA tech) 30 times before I got through. I'm glad she is a slacker and didnt go to campus today.

**crossing my fingers you guys are ok***

- Chris
    Cornell FSAE 01-05

Holy crap. I just heard about the shootings in the engineering building. I pray none of you were involved.

I called my sister (at VA tech) 30 times before I got through. I'm glad she is a slacker and didnt go to campus today.

**crossing my fingers you guys are ok***

- Chris
    Cornell FSAE 01-05

Holy crap! I was just reading the news and refreshed my browser 3 times in 5 mins and each time the body count went up!!! It's now up to 32 (2:20pm EST)!!!

Hope y'all are fine!

Condolences to everyone, and may god grant you the strength to live on. Montreal just finished dealing with a college shooting a year ago and it's no fun i'll tell you that.

I pray that no one has suffered fatal injuries, and that all is ok. See you guys in detroit.

JP Venturi
    McGill University FSAE

Also just read the news...hope for the best from here in Australia.
    Project Manager 2007/ US 08
    UWA Motorsport Alumni

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts. It seems that everyone on our FSAE team is ok. We are working on setting up a phone tree to check with everyone. Unfortunately cell phones aren't working very well in the area. This is a HUGE tragedy for the VT community and I am fairly sure everyone will know someone that was affected if not be directly affected by the shootings. I love Blacksburg and have actualy taken a job in the area because I love what VT brings to the community. I am shaken. Again thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Hope the racecars are coming along well!

Malcolm

VT Motorsports Marketing Team Leader 2007

our deepest condolences
    hope everyone on the team is alright
    Rutgers Formula Racing (05,06,07)
    Vice President

Persistence...
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a p

My sympathies go out to everyone at Virginia Tech and their families. We know the team has already settled setbacks with their carbon monocoque, now to add this...and with Detroit around the corner.
    Auburn FSAE
    Suspension Guy

Our thoughts are with you VT. If there's anything the FSAE community can do, I mean anything, please ask, I'm sure people will be more than happy to help you make it to Detroit.

Everyone at WU Formula Racing sends our condolences.
    Team President, Driver
    WUracing
    WU Formula Racing

Does anybody from VT know if the Baja team is alright. I saw them leave Ocala yesterday afternoon. I hope they didn't make it home in time to be involved in this...
    -Nic
    USF Baja/Formula VP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast