+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: VA Tech - I hope everyone is alright!!!

My condolences to all VT community. I wish you all the strengh you might need to keep on after this though times.

Ricardo
    São Paulo´s University Polythecnical School (Brazil)

George Bush resisted the temptation to talk politics when he came and gave his speach on Tuesday. I ask that you all please do the same, we are still greving and trying to wrap our heads around this tradgedy. I ask that all who post frivolous posts about gun control and other things to remove their posts. Talking about these things is not going to bring back our friends and family.

On a more positive note we were able to get back into our lab yesterday to get back to work. Also Baja wasn't back in town on Monday so they were all safe.

By the way Friday is orange and maroon day please wear these colors in support of our Uni.

Malcolm

Our thoughts and prayers are with your families and your university.
    Ian McGiffen
    University of Evansville
    Engine Nerd

"I wanna go fast!"

I'm at a loss for words. I'm glad to hear you guys are ok. Our thoughts are all with the victims and their families.

Maybe it's inappropriate to talk shop, but I know this is crunch time for everyone, and even minor shop access disruptions can wreak havoc on something you poured so much into...

I haven't heard any one offer but I'm sure we're all thinking it, if you need any repair parts, spare parts, or even design parts made please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure that all the alums around here esp. have the time and at least some of the resources.

garrisont@gmail.com
    UW FSAE 05-06
    WWU FSAE 02-04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4