Hello,
My question is regarding the unbalanced forces and moments created when considering weight transfer. In order to obtain the required normal forces for the analysis at each tire, an input lateral acceleration must be applied. However, when the resulting tire lateral forces are computed (using Pacedjka 2002 in my case) for a given steer, body slip angle and turn radius and then moved to the cg in the direction of the turn center along with the addition of moments, the resulting force can be much less or much more than the initial applied force that was used to compute the weight transfer.

I am having a tough time wrapping my head around the above scenario. Only when the computed lateral force and the applied lateral force at the cg are equal, along with a yaw moment about the cg of 0, will the vehicle be in steady state?

It seems that the unbalanced lateral force that is computed at the cg creates a snapshot of whether that unbalanced lateral force at the cg is tending to increase or decrease the radius of the turn? Or am I way off here with my insight and approach?

If anyone has some insight on MMM diagrams with weight transfer, it would be greatly appreciated.