+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: '03 Honda F4i

It was done in AutoCad. Like someone mentioned above, I would suggest using it as a guide to confirm measurements but if they start to line up it will save tons of time. Email me and I'll reply with the attachement. The compressed file is about 700kb.

Cheers
    cement.legs@unb.ca
    Cheers

-Some people need to get an ice-cream sandwich,
    -Cement Legs needs to get an ice-cream sandwich

Apparently it is not from a RR. I've just found out from the first team that I sent it to. SInce my bolt pattern was starting to match up with our engine, I will check the rest today and if they match up then it is the F4i that I was looking for. I found the file on the internet somewhere and it was labeled 'RR'. And that's why you gotta be careful with the info you collect, even from this site. Good thing we aren't all just monkeys... hmm would being a monkey be sooo bad?
    Cheers

Try searching the forums. It's worked in the past...

http://fsae.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=7...502#9516034502

The F4i on the site listed in the above post is not super accurate, but may help with your packaging. Mounting the block on a mill table with some dowels and an edge finder can get you all the mount locations. You definitely should double check all the features on the engine are actually on the model. Cam chain tensioner rings a bell in my head...

HAHAHA... thats funny, cause that's the file that I already have. I found it somewhere marked '03 Honda 600 RR. Anyway that pretty much puts me right back to where I started, which wasn't a bad spot to begin with. Thanks for all of the input, case closed .

Cheers

ps For anyone who uses UniGraphics I almost have the part remade as a .prt file. For some reason it wont export/import properly.
    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2