+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Official Results"

"I was merely repeating pretty much verbatim what someone who was there told me on the phone, and I did make it clear that I wasn't at the comp. I had no reason to expect that the info I'd been given was wrong. Just trying to fill the information vacuum Smile

However I apologise if anyone misconstrued what I said as fact and to TICUNA if they feel I've been unfair. I can understand a driver being confused at the track layout, having been there and done that myself... that's what you walk the track for, although I know that when you're out there things are a bit different. The fact that more cones went out for the second run would seem to justify what you say. "

That's fine mate. I just wanted to ensure that any opinions made were based on first-hand accounts, whichever way those opinions ended up slanting.

Cheers again,

Bevan Roberts

So how many of these Aussie rockets we can expect to see at Michigan this year?
    Finished @ UofT Racing
    2003-2007
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

From memory there will be ourselves, Uni of Western Australia and Uni of Queensland. We're all really charged up about the idea, it should be a lot of fun.

Cheers,
    Geoff Pearson

RMIT FSAE 02-04
    Monash FSAE 05
    RMIT FSAE 06-07

Design it. Build it. Break it.

congratulations aussies on what by all accounts sounds like a superb event run in the right spirit: I'm gutted we couldn't get over there. Looking forward to seeing you guys over at FSAE, and hopefully a few of you can get over to Formula Student as well
    Jonathan Gray

Brunel Racing Team Principal 2004 - 2005

Thanks eddie/charlie/vihn and geoff for the kind words, it has been a tough year and iam proud of what our small but ridiculously hard working team has done to show the merits behind not following the rest of the SAE world in design..

FSAE-A was a great event, well done to erin and the rest of the SAE crew for organising it so well.

Wollongong showed what a world class team they are and have given us the extra incentive to step up for the 05 US comp, speaking of which i cant wait because its been two days without flatout fsae and im bored shitless!

Mark Hester
    Chief Engineer
    RMIT 04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FFDave:
    Congratulations to all the teams,

What an awesome event. We had such an amazing time in sunny Australia and learnt a hell of a lot about making Formula Sae cars go fast!. On behalf of the Uni of Aucklands FSAE team, id like to thank all the teams and the organisers for their incredible hospitality. Especially RMIT for giving us space to work on the car and test it. Also to Deakin for helping us with workshop space and Wollongong for their help at the event. Also congrats to adelaide on the bling bling award, you were luck we didnt bring over the 13" chrome spinner hubcaps!. look out next year!. We had a great time, made good friends and cant wait for next year. Thankyou all

Dave
    Uni of Auckland

boat race champs <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah nice job with the boatraces and the wicked car! that was a sweet effort you guys puit in!

Reece

wicked news about the Aussie teams thats coming to Detroit.....can't wait to see the new RMIT car in action and the Kinetic Suspension on UWA's car....
    Finished @ UofT Racing
    2003-2007
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

That's good news about the Aussie teams coming to Detroit...I can't wait to see the new RMIT car(tubbed?), UWA's Kinetic Suspension, and UQ(weren't they the one with the spool? do they still have it?). Shame about UoW not coming this year.

Good job all on your success, now sleep for the next 6 month so we can catch up....
    Finished @ UofT Racing
    2003-2007
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3