+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: no barrel sensor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shark.ashwa:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by prince sharma:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bemo:
    Pass scrutineering without bigger issues and finish endurance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Asks for transmission advice
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Reread Bemo
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not saying it's a good solution, but running a CVT would remove ALL the issues stated in this thread
    Pontus Fyhr - Lund University Formula Engineering alumn/assistant FA

Lol, except keeping it simple
    Rennteam Uni Stuttgart
    2008: Seat and Bodywork
    2009: Team captain

GreenTeam Uni Stuttgart
    2010: Seat and Bodywork / Lamination whore

Formula Student Austria
    2012: Operative Team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bemo:
    Lol, except keeping it simple </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Very true, I didn't think through the availability of snowmobiles in India.
    Pontus Fyhr - Lund University Formula Engineering alumn/assistant FA

@Rex: I do agree that this rather took a lot of time to develop, that's cos we pretty much abandoned the idea till 2009 and had none working on it. In essence if you look at it, was about 8 scattered months where some time was spent in this in all, but time to event-ready system over 4 long years!!

Again, whether it was worth this system, yup, our accel times went down by 0.2s. My bad with the 6s/lap. But paddles eased driving a lot for us. When it comes to the components, we shelled out about INR4500(USD 100) in all for the system. Wouldn't you do anything to make your car go a tenth faster? Isn't that what racing is about?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by prince sharma:
    dude!! i am doing this first time so its little confusing.. stop making these pathetic comments.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I just handed out to you how to find which gear you are in. So what about the comment did you find "pathetic"?
    Regards,
    Nikhil Jali
    Electrical Head '10
    Engine & DaQ '07, '08, '09, '11
    Ashwa Racing

The CVT remove no comlexity with regards to anythihg, just for the record...
    Regards
    Jon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3