1. Car design and execution is poor but the main issue is simply lack of preparation. Before a seminar on slip angle, roll centers, steering geometry or yaw inertia I believe Indian teams need first a simple seminar on project management, organization, realistic evaluation of the challenges they are facing, to set reachable goals. On Time, on Target
For 1st year teams it is quite hard to set realistic goals without knowing what it takes in the 1st place, even the team vision ain't clear.

3. I keep wondering why teams do put their car on the plane and decide to fly to the event while they KNOW that they did not test enough, that their car is not ready to race and often they know that their car will probably not pass the technical inspection.
Some just for fun, school politics and corrupted souls who would just go to be said they participated in this and that, and some for the experience if it is going to be shared with the following team. We were pretty much forced to go.

4. Arriving at the competition with a poor design and a poor execution is one thing but showing up with a car which was not tested or, worse, was not finished is another. I spoke with several of the Indian FS team members and when I asked what the issues were I heard things like "the car was shipped late" or "we did not get the budget on time" or "we had issues with the custom" or "some specific parts were delivered late". What I hear is "It is not our fault". I hear victimization. I hear denial. I hear that you are not in control of your own life. There will always be glitches (we say s**t happen): on this point of view Indian teams not different than any other team. You need to take into account the unexpected by leaving enough room in the schedule for each task. And you also need a plan B and even a plan C for each task.
We did fall into the same problem, our team simply wasn't near the potential of a 1st year team. We arguments about "We Egyptians work better at the late stages and be pressured." Clearly we aren't competing with Egyptians only and this mindset creates rubbish only.
There were some really hard conditions but what made me more disappointed at the time that we didn't really do what we had to.
Understanding and believing in teamwork is something we need to train ourselves on.