+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race Engineer blog

Greetings to all, and sincere apologies for my first post being to promote my new blog. I'll be back occasionally to contribute in a more meaningful way, as a way to thank the FSAE community for their continuing interest in "Data Power". That said...

Have a look at:

http://buddyfey.blogspot.com

I'll be posting on racing technology, the race engineer's role, life as a race engineer, and more. No drivel or rants about celebs, personal life, politics, etc., I promise.

Greetings to all, and sincere apologies for my first post being to promote my new blog. I'll be back occasionally to contribute in a more meaningful way, as a way to thank the FSAE community for their continuing interest in "Data Power". That said...

Have a look at:

http://buddyfey.blogspot.com

I'll be posting on racing technology, the race engineer's role, life as a race engineer, and more. No drivel or rants about celebs, personal life, politics, etc., I promise.

Hi Buddy!

No apologies necessary.

You have a lot of fans here. And I know there are many FSAE'ers who own a copy of "Data Power", myself included.

It's great to have you here!
    Welcome to FSAE.com

Ennis Bragg
    site owner
    FSAE.com

Hi Buddy. I spoke to you a couple of years ago and you had mentioned SAE might be reprinting Data Power. Any word on that?

Great blog by the way. I spent a year doing fuel for timed races so I definitely have some thoughts (albeit simple ones) on your Race Strategy Part 1 quiz.
    Kettering University FSAE (99 - 03)

SAE wanted me to do a legitimate 2nd Edition with updated and expanded content. At the time, I wasn't able to do that, so it didn't happen. Guess I should look into it again...

New post, the first in a series on springs, is now up.

New post up today. Travel notes for Watkins Glen.

Hey Buddy,
    Just an fyi, the link you have to your blog in your signature has a comma at the end so we get a dead link when we click on it.
    Erich Ohlde
    Jayhawk Motorsports
    FSAE 04 - 09

All electrical components and wiring harnesses depend on proper circuit functioning, which is the transmission of charged ions by retention of the visible spectral manifestation known as "smoke". Smo

Fixed. Or at least it looked that way on my profile. We'll see how long it takes to make its way through the system.

Thanks, Erich. See you soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast