+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video of crazy car from Poland?

Hey! I'm having trouble finding a video that I saw online a couple years ago.

A couple kids in Poland welded the front halves of two FWD cars together, back-to-back. So they had two drivers, steering wheels, engines... you get the picture.

Anybody have a link to this video?

Thanks!
    -Denny Trimble
    University of Washington '98 - '05
    Blue Origin '06 - ??

Hey! I'm having trouble finding a video that I saw online a couple years ago.

A couple kids in Poland welded the front halves of two FWD cars together, back-to-back. So they had two drivers, steering wheels, engines... you get the picture.

Anybody have a link to this video?

Thanks!
    -Denny Trimble
    University of Washington '98 - '05
    Blue Origin '06 - ??
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7LqS9dyo360

I love this thing. Hope all is well with you Denny. You still having an affair with Boeing surplus?

Do it with 2 Subaru Brats. Put a hottub in the middle.

Now there's an idea!

I think I remember a different video, that was actually two car bodies welded back to back. I remember seeing some high-speed antics...

I haven't been intimate with aluminum in a while, but I've been working on some cool stuff. I'll post here when I can share

Rockets look just like racecars up close - carbon, titanium, aluminum. It's only when you back away that you realize... it's going to go into space
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

+ Reply to Thread