+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AED Motorsports

I was looking at the new issue of Racetech and AED Motorsports had a write up in it. I have dealt with them and their good prices and awesome customer service. I figured I would do a little shameless plug for them. They give SAE discounts. Dave Gordon is the guy to talk to and he couldnt be anymore helpful.

I would love to second that post. I switched there from Dillsberg this year and for once wasn't angry after placing an order. I was welcomed with excellent customer service and a far superior product (4130).

Bump. I just wanted to add a website for you guys to look at. Also the contact there is Dave Gordon and the phone number is 317-334-0569. Just a little sponsor appreciation moment for me. Enjoy.

http://aedmotorsports.com/

Originally posted by Rob Woods:
    Bump. I just wanted to add a website for you guys to look at. Also the contact there is Dave Gordon and the phone number is 317-334-0569. Just a little sponsor appreciation moment for me. Enjoy.

http://aedmotorsports.com/
    Dave here from AED . . .

Just a little website correction - while we do have www.aedmotorsports.com, the URL should be www.aedmotorsport.com.
    Small detail, but very critical if you are sending email to us, as there is no "s" at the end.

Thanks to all the teams that have worked with us in the past, present and future, and thank you also for staying in touch when you go out into the real world.
    -------------------------------------------------
    David Gordon
    AED Motorsport Products
    5373 West 86th Street
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46268 USA
    Phone: 317-334-0569
    Fax: 317-879-9397
    dave@aedmotorsport.com
    [url]www.aedmotors

Since this post has been brought back I figured I would once again like to express my gratitude for the EXCELLENT customer service and friendly attitude over at AED. Thanks guys. Dave I'll be in touch soon, I've got a new shopping list!

Steve

Kind of an old post but wanted to say that Dave has been quick to respond and is great to order from. We purchased all of our rod ends and spherical bearings from them. I would recommend purchasing from AED.
    Iowa State University
    Cyclone Racing

Alumni '15-∞
    Senior Advisor '15
    Technical Director '13, '14
    Chassis Team Leader '12, '13
    Member '11

+ Reply to Thread