+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aprillia SXV550 lots of parts + 2 complete engines

Hey guys! The FSAE team of Polytechnique Montreal has decided to explore a new route in the engine section this year! This decision leaves us with tons of Aprillia SXV550 parts and engines.
    Inventory:
    -1 complete engine that has to be looked at.
    -1 complete engine that has been rebuilt lately and never ran since.
    -2 complete engines that have been parted out from A to Z and stored in boxes waiting to be reassembled.
    -A bunch of spare parts as a huge pile of new gaskets, bolts, bearings, new high compression pistons, valves, connecting rods, etc.

Our price for the whole package is 6000$ negotiable. We would prefer not to part out the kit.

Contact me for more info at: gui.fortin79@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Guillaume Fortin
    Engine leader-Formule Polytechnique Montreal

Hello Polytechnique Montreal
    im the powertrtain lead with the UMaine FSAE team.
    what are the years of the engines?
    i realize you guys want to sell as a complete kit however there are a few specific pieces that im interesed in and would pay well for.
    have you guys purchased that yamaha yet? if so how is it? we're looking to do the same thing next year so our advisors dont want us to buy the whole kit.
    Thank you

hey guys! I dont have the engines in front of me right now but the two engines thats are complete and assembled are respectively 2009 and 2010. I will get back to you when in know for the other two casings but obviously all the parts haven't been bought the same year so for the spares and everything i can't confirm a year! We decided to go with the Rotax 450cc of the BRP ds450 ATV and since we bought it, everything goes very well! Get back to me with the parts or engines you need and i can probably do something for you!
    Guillaume Fortin

Nice! I've heard good thing about BRP supporting their home teams. It seems to be a great motor. I think you guys will like it.
    -----------------------------------
    Matt Birt
    Engine Calibration and Performance Engineer, Enovation Controls
    Former Powertrain Lead, Kettering University CSC/FSAE team
    1st place Fuel Efficiency 2013 FSAE, FSAE West, Formula North
    1st place overall 2014 Clean Snowmobile Challenge

Guillaume,

I'm with the Naval Academy FSAE team and we are very interested in your Aprilias and would have no problem meeting your $6000 price. I tried contacting via email but it wouldn't send to your address.

Dan DeLand
    Navy FSAE

I've answered your message!
    thanks Dan
    Guillaume Fortin

+ Reply to Thread