+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RoadRazer: FSAE car for the road

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/to...-RoadRazer.htm
    Anyone know whether this guy is ex-FSAE?
    Even more so than an Atom, this is almost exactly an FSAE car.

INSANE!! So your tellin me that every FSAE team could sell their car for at least $45,000?! They want 70 for their's, but it looks a little more...reliable than our cars. Not gonna lie, I'd buy a vette or lotus or something before I'd buy that...seeing as I make one every year with a couple thousand bucks, lots of hopes, dreams, and lots of late nights. 70 grand HA!
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

Those are some interesting A-arm mounts. Flexors of some sort? Rockers are made from like .1875" plate....beefy.

I agree, I would consider one for less then 30, but 75 is pretty ridiculous for a compromised FSAE car with a big (and junkyard cheap) engine.
    'engine and turbo guy'
    Cornell 02-03

...started to build karts with his brother and his father at the age of seven. Mikkel followed his father into engineering, ...... Some 33 years later, Mikkels childhood dream has finally come true with the production of the first RoadRazer
    Probably not from an fsae background, but maybe...

They want almost $40k (us) for the "kit car" version that doesn't include the junkyard parts.... I'm sure someone will buy it, but I agree with absolutepressure, if I can make something close on a few grand then how is this thing worth 70 to me?

EDIT: ok, close is a little self-righteous...
    University of Kentucky Formula Racing
    Watch out for the blue car from the bluegrass...

questionable mounting scheme for all the suspension links.....I am sure this will attract some questions from the judges at FSAE competition....

I don't think this car is for the likes of us....
    Finished @ UofT Racing
    2003-2007
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

a "street legal racecar" makes no sense to me. its allways going to be slow on the track, and who are you going to race on the street? highschoolers?

regardless, that thing is miles away from street legal.
    jack
    College dropout extraordinaire
    (formerly WWU Rev-Hone Racing)

http://www.seriouswheels.com/2007/2007-RoadRazer-Spring...r-Press-1280x960.htm

Seems to me that on flat, level ground, those shocks should be at equal lengths.
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

... 70 grand HA!
    Damn straight.
    Ted
    www.rit.edu/formula

Delivering warheads to foreheads.

Originally posted by BryanH:
    Suck on this! no prices quoted yet
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...hp&carnum=3097
    Nice looking, good engine, but kinda heavy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast