+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The most beautiful car in the the world.

Simply stunning
    Alfa Romeo
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

wow...
    McGill Racing Team 2003 - 2004
    Dawson College Baja 2009
    Concordia Formula Racing 2010 - current

Not to be a spoilsport, but I don't particularly care for the way those look. Kind of like a Bugatti Veyron, which also isn't that attractive.

But would I drive one? Do I even have to answer that?
    Wesley
    OU Sooner Racing Team Alum '09

connecting-rods.blogspot.com

was that a B9 tribeca? J/K, looks pretty nice.

The grill isn't the best part, but the profile and the back end look the best. One of the only cars in a long time to have some decent curves to it in my opinion.
    I agree on the Veyron. Kind of fugly except for the intake manifold, lol. It doesn't take anything away, though. If you could put an equation to it, it would be (performance)^x - ugly, where x is the sum of the positive displacement of the accelerator pedal in centimeters and steering wheel input in either direction from it's zero point. The ugly just doesn't matter.
    And Alex, +1 to the Zonda F. There are several appearance categories to cars; Beautiful, Aggressive, Insane, Awesome and of course Normal. For the first three, none is greater than the other. They are all separate categorys. The last two are in their own sub category, usually used for defining road cars (BMW, Merc, Lexus). That said, the Zonda F definately tops the Insane category. I love that car. So amazing.
    Aston Martins don't get my blood flowing at all. They fall into my Normal category. I know, major burn, but that's how I feel.

My top 5 (in the order if I had my choice of driving any):
    Zonda F
    Ferrari FX (no, not the FXX)
    Maserati MC12
    Alfa 8C Competizione
    Lamborghini 350 GTV
    TVR Sagaris
    Ok, so maybe 6.
    I better stop typing now.
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

Truly inspiring. I declare from this point forth, all formula engines shall be .6L V12's tuned by AMG. You don't hear that sound in Top Gear, but you do see them get crushed into their seats
    CFS13 - Drivetrain

This isn't a new car but.

Originally posted by Alex Kwan:
    And, and, it sounds like this:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7699&q=zonda+f
    To me it sounds too hollow and not as articulate as this.
    http://videos.camaroz28.com/video/da...f6ade9b7e7.htm

not bad, but still no muira or 250gto swb...
    "Gute Fahrer haben die Fliegenreste auf den Seitenscheiben."
    --Walter Röhrl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast